Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mmm what to do..

I have taken out all my partially started pieces and my completed ones. I have finally sorted and photographed all the finished ones. I am now deciding which on to finish next.
I have decided to work on a felt piece i started last summer:


I am making a thread to go around the edge first.

Upclose of made thread
Originally uploaded by sequin girl.


Next i added more wire to the edges.
Now i have placed a pieces of painted bondaweb in the centre and machined a spiral

Bondaweb centre
Originally uploaded by sequin girl.


Have put on transfer foil as rays. Rather a stress remembering how to use it. Thank goodness for stitch magazine. Now adding final stitching.

Found this website and idea about found art. Take a look:
http://www.foundart.org

No comments: