Friday, April 16, 2010

Getting there

I have been making way on my unfinished projects that I wrote about at the beginning of the year. I thought it was time to share how I am doing. I do wish I was a bit further along however I have been plagued with a series of winter related illnesses for a while.


I just have the buttons to do on the baby girls party dress - I am scared to do these on my sewing machine after the previous stress I had with this.


I have finished the bunting - whooh and it is hanging in her bedroom now


I have finished the commissioned inchies but annoyingly forgot to take a photograph


Almost there with the commissioned landscape - this photograph was near the begin of starting.



The christmas garland is almost there aswell even though I keep getting strange looks when I am stitching christmas trees made of felt in April.


I am pleased to say I have finished the named picture -



I must go now so that I can finish the landscape piece. Happy making.

No comments: