Sunday, May 25, 2008

I have returned.

Well that was a weird week. The strangest inspection I have had. Felt very strange the day after, like they may just come back. Now i feel relaxed. I can get back to making and doing the things I had to put on stand-by.

Went to Tescos this morning and they had a clothes sale on, bought several plain t-shirts to try Gocco printing on.
Finally got the photos of my camera from the Pamper evening that I had a stall at. Sorry they are a bit hard to see by they were in a school hall and I used my old camera.













Must just show you all this photo of 2 damselflies that flew into my house the other day. They landed on the curtain net, managed to get them out through the window.








One last things - Special offer - Spend $10 or more (£5) and get a free

brooch of your choice on my etsy shop - Sequin Girlie. Come along and have a look.

No comments: