Sunday, April 13, 2008

New items for blog


I have decided it is time I put more effort into my blog. I am going to big up call textile artist I have met through etsy. However I want to do other things aswell. I was thinking maybe about a tutorial for something I make. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to put them in the comments. We have still been having weird weather. Today in our village only (we were driving back from Tescos in the city and saw the change from rain to our village which looked like a bean bag explosion.) we had hail that was like polystyrene balls. 4 hours later, the sun has been out and it stil hasn't melted. Here is our house and garden:



I have uploaded the first of my new shopping/tote bags to my shop now and it is a bright summer fabric. Makes me feel hopeful that the warmer weather will come.

No comments: